Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I heart you, Earth


Instead of waxing lyrical about what I will do to improve my Mother Earth today, I made a smart-ass list. Wanna hear it? Here it goes.

"You say it's your Earth Day. It's my Earth Day, too."

"(You can't deny) A Woman's Earth."

"Dear Earth, what have you done for me lately?"

"This Earth is hot, hot, hot."

"I like to Earth Day, Earth Day."

"Hey World, my love for you is sustainable."

"There is cake in the break room for Earth Day and it tastes like dirt."

"Earth, you dirty girl. Have some class. It's your day."

"God is a deejay and he is spinnin' that Earth record so hard today."

"My styrofoam cup over-flowith with love for my Earth."

"Lets get ready to Earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrth Daaaaaaaaaaaaay."

That concludes my pointless list wasting your time. Go Green!

No comments: