Friday, August 8, 2008

Ain't Eight Great?

Happy Eight Eight Oh Eight, everyone!

Seeing as how everyone else in the world is arranging their C-sections or wedding dates to fall on this numerology wonder day, I will bring to a totally pointless list of my top eights of the day.

Eight things I have eaten today:
1. cantaloupe
2. toast with peanut butter
3. Cheez-Its
4. Yogart covered raisins
5. A Wendy's cheeseburger
6. A Wendy's dollar menu side of chicken nuggets
7. A frosty
8. An antacid

Eight ways I've avoided work
1. Recaps like this (Seriously, how did Twitch lose?)
2. Gchat
3. Cleaning out my cubicle
4. Gchat
5. Hyping the Olympics' opening ceremonies
6. Gchat
7. Recovering from my food coma
8. Gchat

Eight things I'm looking forward to right now
1. MSU Football
2. Visitors (Fact: Las Vegas is the easiest place to persuade friends to visit)
3. The Olympics
4. Every one of the movies on my Netflix queue right now
5. Possibly visiting Utah
6. Reading all of the 8/8/'08 related stories today and tomorrow
7. Tackling my ever-growing list of places to visit here
8. Project Runway (because all of my other summer shows are done)

Sidenote: We are having "stormy" whether as of late (a post about baby's first flash flood is to follow) but when I left the house today, it was 88 degrees.

My spirit died a little bit when I discovered the card game Crazy Eights might only be a Midwest thing.

No comments: