Thursday, October 2, 2008

Dancing water is magic


I still have a deep love affair with the Bellagio fountains. I know it's just water spraying into the air but, good golly, I love it.

But their song selection is getting a little outdated. They play mostly classical and Vegas-specific tunes but I feel like my wide-ranging music tastes could help them here.

What people may like to hear synchronized with magic dancing water:

1)" Salisbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel
2) "Shining Star" by Earth, Wind and Fire
3) "It's a beautiful life" by Ace of Base
4) "Your love is lifting me higher" by Jackie Wilson
5) "In the air tonight" by Phil Collins
6) "What a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong
7) "Good day, sunshine" by The Beatles
8) "Vertigo" by U2
9) "Free fallin'" by Tom Petty

What I think would be kind of entertaining to hear synchronized with magic dancing water:

"Give up the funk" by Parliment Funkadelic
"Cars that go boom" by L'Trimm
"Puttin' on the Ritz" by Taco
The MSU Fight Song (for obvious reasons)
"Party Hard" by Andrew WK(with lyrics!!! this will spook every fanny-packin' NaNa on vacation)
"Ghost ride the Whip" by Mistah Fab (this would make Las Vegas Boulevard more of a nightmare and I would love it)

(Side note: I have seen three couples get engaged in front of the fountains. My song selections would make that special moment even better, right?! I'm thinking it would get its own page in the family scrapbook)

No comments: