Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Totally looks like jealousy


This Web site TOTALLY conflicts me.

I have it linked on my Google reader and I always get excited when I see new posts. Then I usually get so mad that I consider unsubscribing to it.

Want to know why?

I get so jealous that I didn't make the connection myself between two celebrity look-alikes that I want to cut that bit of genius out of my life.

This post totally makes me look like a 7-year-old defriending the neighbor girl with the Power Wheels because she had that bitchin' ride and I just had a purple bike. Only in this scenario, I can't peel out of her driveway and show off by riding with no hands on the handlebars.

Whatever, my bike never ran out of battery power and I never got grounded for plowing over my dad's foot on it.

No comments: