Sunday, July 6, 2008

Actress Shannon Elizabeth had the pleasure of meeting me this weekend.

By meeting, I mean I was bold enough to ask her for a photo when she was ushered past me. I am no longer ashamed by how pale I am because temperatures hover around 110 degrees and I fear the sun. She was quite tan and nice. But an awkward moment found us (more so than when she disrobed in "American Pie" as I watched it with my parents 10 years ago) because I didn't what proper left arm placement was. My moment of "rubbing elbows" was more like "don't let your elbow touch Nadia's." Naturally I just panicked and made a tense fist at my side.

Later on, I Googled the hell out of her. Here are some things you may not know about my new BFF Shan:

- She is 35
- Her real name is Shannon Elizabeth Fadal
- She is really good at poker
- She was once married to another one of my celebrity sightings, Joseph Reitman
- She guest starred on the fan-favorite 1990s sitcom "Step by Step" and, although I don't know what her role was, she probably was the female Cody Lambert

1 comment:

kimba said...

that is such an awesome picture! :) i'm jealous...