Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Validation

In my opinion, these women can do no wrong. Yesterday, I made sure to tell them. I plainly told them, via e-mail, that I loved them to Della Reece's pieces and to keep up the good work.

Guess what, guess what, guess what!!!

They responded!!!

Subject line: Re: You've got feedback

Message: Okay, that made us laugh out loud!!!!!
Della Reece's pieces!!!! too awesome.

You rock,
angela & frances


I'm putting this on my bucket list just so I can check it off. Don't worry, I offered to be their token white girl in their budding entourage.

Next up, win the affection of this formidable force/somewhat kindred spirit. I read THIS and I want to sing THIS.

And her label in my google reader is "The Messiah." The woman has no filter and I friggin' love it.

Kisses!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks for linking sites that are blocked at work!!!


ps-I figured out how to leave a comment!!!! You will no longer have to refer to me as "techno tard" (I just quoted your mom)