Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday

I had a deep episode of highway hypnosis today that lead to some very random realizations.

1. I have only seen one female sushi chef in my life.
2. If they bring "Supermarket Sweep" back to reality TV, I want to be on it.
3. Somebody actually had to trademark the name for Tator Tots. (I later found out Taco Bell tried to make 'Mexi-Nuggets' work for their hash brown delights)
4. High school would have been a totally different time for me if Facebook, cell phones and gossip blogs were a part of my life.
5. Catching the first five minutes of Live with Regis and Kelly can be a day maker.
6. Hearing Billy Joel performed with Tony Bennett, John Mellencamp, Don Henley and (gasp, hold my heart, fall to pieces) John Mayer last night nearing killed me. The icing on this jealousy-soaked cake? He definitely played "Scenes from an Italian restaurant," which I have been obsessed with for the past month. YouTube better not fail me on this.
7. Radio overplays both of those lollipop -related songs. I used to love both and now they just suck.
8. Knowing Project Runway is back and the silvery smooth voice of Tim Gunn will fill my Wednesday nights makes up for it all.

No comments: